Friday, March 4, 2016

Sports For Days

In the Pierce family, there isn't one male over the age of three that hasn't participated on a sports team. The most time consuming and self interest activities involve many simple sports and serious competitiveness in my family. We love to play basketball because it is the easiest and quickest to play and the winners of each previous game always brag about who has the champ belt.  Other then basketball, we enjoy getting in the yard and tossing the football and if we feel aggressive one day we might even play tackle. The experience of one Pierce member on any sports team, usually brought the sport and competitiveness to the backyard or whoever we anted to play with our family. 

Some activities we don't consider sports but enjoy, involve much athletic ability. For example, activities  such as wake boarding, hiking, golfing, or skiing, are very common interest to us. My family even gets competitive doing this stuff but we always enjoy doing them with each other. Wakeboarding is my favorite thing to do in my free time. I try very hard on the water and will take nasty falls trying to do big tricks. I hurt myself sometimes but the pain doesn't linger for long. usually just like a face plant to the water or my knee hitting me in the face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment